Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Think About Books for Break

Okay, we are coming up on a 2 week vacation and I don't think any of you want to lose the progress you have made in class so far. I know it's busy and it's easy to forget about reading and school, but I would like to help you make a plan for the break.

In your blog today:

1. Read other student's blogs about books they have read and make at least one comment.

2. Write down which books you think you might like to try reading over break. It can be one that you are currently reading, one that you borrow from me, or anything else you have at home or can borrow.

3. Also, tell me when you plan to do your reading. You should try to read 15 minutes to 1 hour per day.

1 comment:

fally jonesh said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
slitheriounblocked.net slitherioprivateservers.com Clickerheroes2.co