Friday, April 17, 2009

I Believe Brainstorming

Today we are brainstorming things we believe in so that we can choose one for our This I Believe essay.

  1. I believe that reading is the key to knowledge.
  2. I believe being nice is more important than being smart, rich, or successful.
  3. I believe love is more of an action than a feeling.
  4. I believe people need each other.
  5. I believe in singing loudly to myself in the car.
  6. I believe in using only what I absolutely need.
  7. I believe in making up your own mind about what you believe.
  8. I believe in ghosts.
  9. I believe that every situation in life is a chance to learn something we need to learn.
  10. I believe coming home is a gift.
  11. I believe happiness is a choice.

1 comment:

Megan Garcia said...

I believe in eating dessert first.
I believe in learning more than one language.
I believe in positive self-talk.
I believe in friends who know what it means to have lived life fully.
I believe in laughter.
I believe that together we can do things that we can't do alone.
I believe that teaching is the best way to learn.