Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Twenty Years in the Future

It's almost time for my dinner party. Why don't you come on in and see my home. It's a small place, but I like it. I have a nice dining room where my friends always like to gather and eat. I have a great patio with a barbecue and places to sit and eat and chat with friends. I am also really proud of my yard and garden area. I spend a lot of time taking care of my garden and I love to use the produce from it when I cook for my friends and family. I also have a lovely kitchen area with a big countertop for cooking and chopping and making foods. My friends love to hang out in my kitchen as well, eating and drinking the delicious foods I cook up. My bedrooms and bathroom are at the back of the house and are cozy as well. I like to spend time at home reading, hanging out with family and friends, cooking, and working in the yard. I have lots of time in the summers when I'm not teaching to do all the things I love. Oh, here come my friends now. Why don't you come on in and eat dinner with us?

No comments: