Monday, October 27, 2008

Adding Pics from a Camera

We got our new cameras last week, so I let the students take them out around the block and take pictures to upload to their blog. Most of them where just snapping pictures of anything that looked interesting and then they edited by only uploading the pics they wanted to keep. I think the SD cards are 1 gig so it shouldn't matter if there are a bunch of pics on there for the time being. The only problem I can see with that is that as they take more pics and then go to upload them, they will have to scroll down through all the old photos on the card to get to theirs at the bottom. It really probably doesn't matter very much, but I may have to erase the cards every so often to keep it from bogging them down. Here are some pics that I took when we were out photographing today:



I really like this one. I just snapped it on the fly, but it turned out really neat.

A view of one of the unique bike racks from up on top of the parkade.

Fall Colors!



Two brave students who agreed to pose for a pic. :)



Budding photographers in the back alley.

No comments: