Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blogs, blogs, blogs

I feel a little overloaded today, with trying to keep up with the new blogs, adding them to our Google Site and trying to figure out how to keep the blogs from getting locked by Blogger. Apparently, we seem like spammers and they just keep locking people's blogs. I hope that it doesn't keep doing it to the same students. So far I think that each student has only been locked once, but I haven't been keeping close tabs. I've just been having them request blog unlocks as soon as I notice it so that their blogs don't get deleted. I sent off an e-mail to Megan who is going to forward it to her friends from the Google Teacher Academy she attended. Perhaps one of them will have an answer for me. In the meantime, I just keep trying to make sure the blogs aren't lost for good.

No comments: